How to stop liking the same persons track

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
wowthatscool

How to stop liking the same persons track

Post by wowthatscool »

I have accounts that like peoples latest track that have liked big songs to drive traffic to the soundcloud account. How can i make it where all my accounts can only like one persons song and then the rest of my accounts will not like any more of their tracks. When ever 3 or 4 of my accounts like the same persons song it looks too much like spam.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: How to stop liking the same persons track

Post by martin@rootjazz »

should be a FILTER IMAGE option to like unique profiles, or (x) tracks per profile per (y) days. Something like that
wowthatscool

Post by wowthatscool »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:35 pm should be a FILTER IMAGE option to like unique profiles, or (x) tracks per profile per (y) days. Something like that
how can i do that i dont see the option
wowthatscool

Post by wowthatscool »

wowthatscool wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:48 am
martin@rootjazz wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:35 pm should be a FILTER IMAGE option to like unique profiles, or (x) tracks per profile per (y) days. Something like that
how can i do that i dont see the option

EDIT : I see the option but is there a way i can do this for all of my accounts in total. Like can i have it where all of my accounts can only like one track per artist every so may days
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

on LIKE tab
click FILTER
then check box: TRACK BY ARTIST EVERY X DAYS
Then set the days. To never like a track by same artist again set it big like 99999999999
wowthatscool

Post by wowthatscool »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:53 pm on LIKE tab
click FILTER
Then set the days. To never like a track by same artist again set it big like 99999999999
ok i did that and it still likes the same artist tracks. what i am trying to do is have it where if one account like a artist track then none of the other accounts can
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

wowthatscool wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:51 pm
click FILTER
ok i did that and it still likes the same artist tracks. what i am trying to do is have it where if one account like a artist track then none of the other accounts can
ahhh sorry I misundersood. So acc_a likes track_b from profile_c, then your acc_b will never like another track from profile_c.

I am not sure this is possible. Global processed / merged logs probably won't restrict this as would only apply to actually processed tracks.

I don't even think shared action would work, as it would depend on the account hitting the filter.

I will need to confirm the above, but am fairly sure it is not possible, then have a think about ways to handle it
wowthatscool

Post by wowthatscool »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:00 pm
wowthatscool wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 9:51 pm
click FILTER
ahhh sorry I misundersood. So acc_a likes track_b from profile_c, then your acc_b will never like another track from profile_c.

I am not sure this is possible. Global processed / merged logs probably won't restrict this as would only apply to actually processed tracks.

I don't even think shared action would work, as it would depend on the account hitting the filter.

I will need to confirm the above, but am fairly sure it is not possible, then have a think about ways to handle it
yeah that is what im trying to do. maybe next update?? :)
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

wowthatscool wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 2:57 pm
yeah that is what im trying to do. maybe next update?? :)
no, not a chance tbh. It is a feature suggestion instead of bug, so will be factored against all other feature suggestions made across all other softwares