Cannot put link on accounts

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Pidorski

Cannot put link on accounts

Post by Pidorski »

Hi!

I am trying to put links on my accounts but I can't.

I'm getting these errors
Got ID: 5554----- for: https://soundcloud.com/--------
Auth from storage
Posting: link
* ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (422) Unprocessable Entity.
* FAILED: link
Posting: link
Auth from storage
* ERROR: The remote server returned an error: (422) Unprocessable Entity.
* FAILED: link
Paused for 30secs

My "Set Accs Websites" are looking like this
https://gyazo.com/6d80ba638af911103a8fb457d7101cf4

I have censored a part for obvious reasons.

While we're at it I want to ask one question.
Is it possible to rename the domain name instead of it being "mywebsite.com/store/link" and nick it to "Click here to get on my website"? If yes, how?

Thank you!

EDIT:
Another thing I also noticed... some accounts doesn't get their name changed and stick with username-number.

EDIT AGAIN:
I haven't figured out how to follow multiple accounts without your other accounts interfering to follow the same people. I want each follow to be unqiue but the only way I figured this out was by ticking each account manually and give it an account to follow their followers but it's rough when you're having 100+ accounts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Cannot put link on accounts

Post by martin@rootjazz »

You have tested one of these accounts in the browser if you can put the link?
Are they verified or unverified accounts? If unverified, perhaps they cannot have a link set?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

also confirm you can set the kind of link you are trying to set, sometime they detect spam patterns and block those
Pidorski

Post by Pidorski »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:20 pm You have tested one of these accounts in the browser if you can put the link?
Are they verified or unverified accounts? If unverified, perhaps they cannot have a link set?
martin@rootjazz wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:21 pm also confirm you can set the kind of link you are trying to set, sometime they detect spam patterns and block those
These accounts I'm using are email verified and I'm aware that they can detect accounts that way.
Pidorski

Post by Pidorski »

Also...
Is it somehow possible to put your accounts in groups to make it easier to manage bulk accounts? I am not using all of my accounts for the same purpose and it'd be great instead of manually having to tick each account.

But I'm curious if you can rename your link from "rootjazz.com/forum/posting.php" to "rootjazz" using this bot.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ok so we can rule out the obvious. Can you submit logs please HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Pidorski wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:04 pm Also...
Is it somehow possible to put your accounts in groups to make it easier to manage bulk accounts? I am not using all of my accounts for the same purpose and it'd be great instead of manually having to tick each account.
Account tags
select your accounts
right click ACC TAGS APPEND
give the accounts some tags

you can use the acc tags filter controls ( bottom left of the the accounts list control ) to filter in / out by tag
But I'm curious if you can rename your link from "rootjazz.com/forum/posting.php" to "rootjazz" using this bot.
not sure I fully understand, if you want to CHANGE the link, just update with a new link, if you want to change the link to just "rootjazz", well that isn't a proper link.

or did you mean still link to: https://rootjazz.com/forum/posting.php but display as "rootjazz"?
Pidorski

Post by Pidorski »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:29 pm Ok so we can rule out the obvious. Can you submit logs please HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)

Pidorski wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:04 pm Also...
Account tags
select your accounts
right click ACC TAGS APPEND
give the accounts some tags

you can use the acc tags filter controls ( bottom left of the the accounts list control ) to filter in / out by tag
not sure I fully understand, if you want to CHANGE the link, just update with a new link, if you want to change the link to just "rootjazz", well that isn't a proper link.

or did you mean still link to: https://rootjazz.com/forum/posting.php but display as "rootjazz"?
Thank you for your help with the accounts tag!

Yeah, that's what I mean. link to: https://rootjazz.com/forum/posting.php but display as "rootjazz"

EDIT: I figured it out how to make the link display another name instead of the URL.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ok that just leaves your issue of a 429 error when trying to submit the link, can you submit logs showing this please if is still an issue

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

Pidorski

Post by Pidorski »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:09 pm Ok that just leaves your issue of a 429 error when trying to submit the link, can you submit logs showing this please if is still an issue

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

I'm not getting any error while submitting a link. I figured this out by doing URL,displayurl (google.com,GOOGLE) for y'all who can't figure it out.

Although, I am getting * ATTEMPT FAILED: 429 - err: apiurl: https://api-v2.soundcloud.com/me/follow ... rsion=---- time 2 time when following people.

EDIT: I saw that 429 is the rate limit. Is the follow limit really 100 per account?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Pidorski wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:54 pm

EDIT: I saw that 429 is the rate limit. Is the follow limit really 100 per account?
100 per day does sound about right. Infact if you are doing it 7 days a week, week in week out, you might even want to drop down to 80