DbLoggedActionData

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
kolyamber

DbLoggedActionData

Post by kolyamber »

Hello Martin,

Please tell me what DbLoggedActionData folder contains? It's over 40gb now & i want to clear it , but i don't know how this will impact to my accounts & current actions.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: DbLoggedActionData

Post by martin@rootjazz »

It contains everything all your accounts have done (it is IMPORTANT)

Every follow / like / repost etc for each account is stored so the program can know what it has processed before and not process again.

But 40gb is huge!

How many accounts are you using? Do you regularly add and delete accounts? In the 100s / 1000s?

If you open the folder (it may take a long time) can you order by file size, what are the sizes of the largest files?
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

There are ~900 accs.

Largest files are 530kb. Got few more instances and they also contains from 20gb to 35gb in this folder, so is there any way i can clear this without problems in accounts work?
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

Tell me which troubles i can face except the accounts will try to Like/Repost/Play etc. Tracks twice? If I will clear this.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

kolyamber wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:06 pm Tell me which troubles i can face except the accounts will try to Like/Repost/Play etc. Tracks twice? If I will clear this.
This is it. That folder just records what each account has performed. The problems this could cause is if you require 100 items to process, the program will return 100 items from the search, but can actually only process 10 of them as 90 are already processed, so you won't hit your limits.

This will be very search dependant. For example, if you try and follow users who uploaded a track in the last day, you are unlikely to be effected. If you try and follow followers of a small account that doesn't get many new followers, then you will be effected.
kolyamber

Post by kolyamber »

Thank you)