Unfollow after x days filter

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
lombard

Unfollow after x days filter

Post by lombard »

Hi I'm using version 2.205

I'm not sure that the 'Unfollow after x days' filter is working in the unfollow module. As far as I can see from the logs, the program is just unfollowing every user regardless of how many days ago they were followed.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Unfollow after x days filter

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Please run a test. Please be 100% you have set the values correctly, please note you can only unfollow after X days, IF you are using BOT FOLLOWS only, otherwise SCM doesn't know the date you followed them

Then if the problem persists, submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)
lombard

Post by lombard »

Hi, just submitted logs. First 4 digits of code are 8089.

The last action performed was a test to unfollow 6 accounts, with 'unfollow after 7 days' checked. 6 accounts were unfollowed. The account in question was only created 2 days ago, and has only ever made any follows using the bot. 100% sure I haven't made a single follow from inside Soundcloud with this account.
whiterabbit

Post by whiterabbit »

I don't think the latest update realizes follows by the previous version bot. I have to uncheck the "only unfollow if followed by bot" button to get it to work.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

lombard wrote:Hi, just submitted logs. First 4 digits of code are 8089.

The last action performed was a test to unfollow 6 accounts, with 'unfollow after 7 days' checked. 6 accounts were unfollowed. The account in question was only created 2 days ago, and has only ever made any follows using the bot. 100% sure I haven't made a single follow from inside Soundcloud with this account.
There is no way I can follow your logs, you seem to have performed multiple actions with multiple accounts including multiple unfollow actions.

Please perform the following:

delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action: * Unfollow, bot follows only, after 7 days , max number: 5*

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

whiterabbit wrote:I don't think the latest update realizes follows by the previous version bot. I have to uncheck the "only unfollow if followed by bot" button to get it to work.
As above, I need logs showing this
lombard

Post by lombard »

martin@rootjazz wrote:
lombard wrote:Hi, just submitted logs. First 4 digits of code are 8089.

There is no way I can follow your logs, you seem to have performed multiple actions with multiple accounts including multiple unfollow actions.

Please perform the following:

delete existing logs
HELP > LOGS > VIEW
delete all files in the folder that opens

Perform the action: * Unfollow, bot follows only, after 7 days , max number: 5*

PLEASE NOTE: Do not perform other actions at the same time. Only use one thread. Do not run any actions after this action.

Then submit logs:
HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

and let me know the LOGS ID (just the number part is sufficient)

Regards,
Martin

Hi,

I will happily resubmit my logs. However, will deleting the current logs get rid of the history of accounts that I have already followed? Or is this data stored elsewhere? I am very keen not to lose this data as I want the programme to continue to only follow accounts that I have not already followed in the past.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

They are different logs, the above just deletes the application logs, NOT the database of processed items
lombard

Post by lombard »

Hi,

Have done that. The number of the logs is: 56025

You will see that no accounts are unfollowed due to 'not being a bot follow' - however all of the follows on this account were made with the bot.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Thanks, I can see your issue - not sure why it is occurring for you and not me, but will be running tests and hope to get a fix out for you today, but probably tomorrow morning