Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
whiterabbit

Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Post by whiterabbit »

The filter section has to be completely empty for the FOLLOW function to work.
whiterabbit

Re: Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Post by whiterabbit »

Can't get share followers over accounts function to work either.... it only completes 11 of 3000 follows over the 24 accounts and "completes" itself
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

whiterabbit wrote:The filter section has to be completely empty for the FOLLOW function to work.
Please include more information. Here everything is working correctly.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It just helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634
PrismaPhonic

Post by PrismaPhonic »

I'm also noticing this function isn't working correctly. It will eventually find someone who has been "active" but skips over many people are actually are active. For instance, I noticed it scanning through and happened to find one of my other artist accounts which it marked as being "inactive" and proceeded to not follow, even though I had just been logged into that artist account and had been commenting/reposting from it.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

PrismaPhonic wrote:I'm also noticing this function isn't working correctly. It will eventually find someone who has been "active" but skips over many people are actually are active. For instance, I noticed it scanning through and happened to find one of my other artist accounts which it marked as being "inactive" and proceeded to not follow, even though I had just been logged into that artist account and had been commenting/reposting from it.
IF you have evidence of this / logs please send it in.

To work out if a user is active has to check a few user metrics as SC doesn't give this information, so it hasn't to be worked out. IF there is a new metric from soundcloud that shows activeness better that is not checked I can add, but I need to know what it is / why you think SCM has missed a user and how you know that. If you can find the information, then I can get SCM to find it (if I know what it is)
PrismaPhonic

Post by PrismaPhonic »

I did not save the log unfortunately, but I will next time I notice it happening.

Just so I know, what exactly does SCM do to detect if a user has been "active" in the last 30 days?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

PrismaPhonic wrote:I did not save the log unfortunately, but I will next time I notice it happening.

Just so I know, what exactly does SCM do to detect if a user has been "active" in the last 30 days?
Looks at their stream I believe, if they have done anything that shows up