Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
Post Reply
whiterabbit
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Post by whiterabbit » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:32 pm

The filter section has to be completely empty for the FOLLOW function to work.

whiterabbit
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:10 pm

Re: Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Post by whiterabbit » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:50 pm

Can't get share followers over accounts function to work either.... it only completes 11 of 3000 follows over the 24 accounts and "completes" itself

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Post by martin@rootjazz » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:27 pm

whiterabbit wrote:The filter section has to be completely empty for the FOLLOW function to work.
Please include more information. Here everything is working correctly.

Please, read through this post and submit your issue accordingly. It just helps me understand your issue without having to investigate just to figure out what the issue thus giving more time to solve the issue and carry on improving the programs.

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1634

PrismaPhonic
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 am

Re: Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Post by PrismaPhonic » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:24 pm

I'm also noticing this function isn't working correctly. It will eventually find someone who has been "active" but skips over many people are actually are active. For instance, I noticed it scanning through and happened to find one of my other artist accounts which it marked as being "inactive" and proceeded to not follow, even though I had just been logged into that artist account and had been commenting/reposting from it.

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:28 pm

PrismaPhonic wrote:I'm also noticing this function isn't working correctly. It will eventually find someone who has been "active" but skips over many people are actually are active. For instance, I noticed it scanning through and happened to find one of my other artist accounts which it marked as being "inactive" and proceeded to not follow, even though I had just been logged into that artist account and had been commenting/reposting from it.
IF you have evidence of this / logs please send it in.

To work out if a user is active has to check a few user metrics as SC doesn't give this information, so it hasn't to be worked out. IF there is a new metric from soundcloud that shows activeness better that is not checked I can add, but I need to know what it is / why you think SCM has missed a user and how you know that. If you can find the information, then I can get SCM to find it (if I know what it is)

PrismaPhonic
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:36 am

Re: Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Post by PrismaPhonic » Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:27 pm

I did not save the log unfortunately, but I will next time I notice it happening.

Just so I know, what exactly does SCM do to detect if a user has been "active" in the last 30 days?

User avatar
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin
Posts: 16620
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:06 pm
Location: The Funk
Contact:

Re: Follow function doesnt work with "active within 30 days"

Post by martin@rootjazz » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:58 pm

PrismaPhonic wrote:I did not save the log unfortunately, but I will next time I notice it happening.

Just so I know, what exactly does SCM do to detect if a user has been "active" in the last 30 days?
Looks at their stream I believe, if they have done anything that shows up

Post Reply