Browser Login doesn't open Chrome

Ask any support / help / issues / problem or question related to Soundcloud Manager
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Browser Login doesn't open Chrome

Post by martin@rootjazz »

sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:39 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Regards,
Martin
Hey, this is the twitterdub software and not SCM?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sleepyboi wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 7:20 pm
martin@rootjazz wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 10:39 pm https://rootjazz.com/twitterdub/updatetesting.html

Regards,
Martin
oops. Unsure if I posted the wrong link or in the wrong topic. Let me check the latest SCM build and get back to you. Sorry
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:30 pm

Regards,
Martin
oops. Unsure if I posted the wrong link or in the wrong topic. Let me check the latest SCM build and get back to you. Sorry
No worries, yeah let me know!
johnpeter123

Post by johnpeter123 »

Waiting for this!
martin@rootjazz wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:30 pm

Regards,
Martin
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

Also Martin - I noticed when the browser is doing comments the Cookie consent banner shows up even when it has been accepted and it stops the comment from being submitted.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sleepyboi wrote: Wed May 17, 2023 5:52 am Also Martin - I noticed when the browser is doing comments the Cookie consent banner shows up even when it has been accepted and it stops the comment from being submitted.
it should be detected, unless SC showing it in a new place. Is occasionally or all the time?
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

It's the same cookie consent banner on the footer that comes up when you create a new account using the browser. And it happens if I don't login to an account for 2 days or so I think
sleepyboi

Post by sleepyboi »

Actually even when I have just accepted it and open the account in the browser again it can be there again. So maybe just make it accept the cookies on the track page just in case it's there or something.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

sleepyboi wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 8:30 am Actually even when I have just accepted it and open the account in the browser again it can be there again. So maybe just make it accept the cookies on the track page just in case it's there or something.
program checks for it every time browser opens. maybe it isn't appearing so quickly to doesn't get noticed. I still need to run some tests and add checks for any new places it may appear