Soundcloud Manager (Commenting)

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
therealxyeen

Soundcloud Manager (Commenting)

Post by therealxyeen »

I created a commenting bot that scrapes and comments on the tracks that a user has liked. It would finish one process and then wait another 8 hours to repeat, which I told it to do. but when It runs a second time, it would *** IGNORE *** all of the tracks and say Completed.

I got used to just clearing all processed logs. Is there any way to automatically do this or, have them repeat without re scraping the tracks and ignoring them?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Soundcloud Manager (Commenting)

Post by martin@rootjazz »

therealxyeen wrote: Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:40 pm I created a commenting bot that scrapes and comments on the tracks that a user has liked. It would finish one process and then wait another 8 hours to repeat, which I told it to do. but when It runs a second time, it would *** IGNORE *** all of the tracks and say Completed.
It should IGNORE the tracks already comment, if you check the UNIQUE / COMMENT ONCE box. If you want to process the same tracks (i.e. multiple comments per day) then uncheck this option
I got used to just clearing all processed logs. Is there any way to automatically do this or, have them repeat without re scraping the tracks and ignoring them?
Not sure I understand what you mean "without rescraping tracks". If it didn't scrape the tracks, the action wouldn't know which tracks to action on, plus the account may have liked more tracks.

IF you want to specify the tracks and NOT scrape each time, then specify the exact tracks, enter them to a file, one per line, then use the file path to create the action

Regards,
Martin