Mass account creation

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
rob4926

Mass account creation

Post by rob4926 »

Hello, I’m trying to mass create accounts and of coarse I need a big pool of proxies to use, in order to do this without getting blocked. I purchased “residential rotating proxies” from stormproxies. They gave me one “ip:port” that leads into a big pool of proxies. When I import this proxy into the account tab and click create accounts, the accounts still come out as not verified or don’t come out at all. It seems as if the pool of proxies isn’t getting reached through the ip:port they gave me. Am I doing something wrong?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Mass account creation

Post by martin@rootjazz »

the accounts still come out as not verified
Are you providing email accounts? If you don't the accounts will be created unverified

or don’t come out at all. It seems as if the pool of proxies isn’t getting reached through the ip:port they gave me
residential proxies are not 100% efficient as you are exiting via a persons computer that is running some software that opens it up as a proxy for storm to route you through. If they turn their machine off, or disconnect this software, then that endpoint is not working and storm may not be aware to route you through it.

IF some accounts are working, then the proxy you have is working, you'll just need to attempt (n) accounts to create (n)-(m)