Fake Followers Providers

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
getsite2000

Fake Followers Providers

Post by getsite2000 »

Hi,

I've been trying to find a good fake follower provider (on BlackHatWorld mainly, and other places)
But so far I've only found terrible quality: profiles look fake, have the same pattern (always the same number of following & followers), followers are all delivered in a few seconds, ...

I'm looking for a good provider just to give a start boost to my account.
I would like to order about 100 followers, just to make the account look old and get a better follow back rate.
Afterwards I would be automating my account with SCM in order to attract real users to my profile and grow my stats.

To me a good provider would be like this:
- follower profiles look real (believable username and pic, custom URL, variations in profile & stats)
- delivery would be spread over a few days minimum
- followers don't get banned

Any recommendations?

Thank you

I know fake followers is not a great method, I'm not really looking for opinions on fake followers.
Unless somebody can affirm that getting 100 fake followers will get you banned (?) — I'd be interested in learning more about that if that's been noticed
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Fake Followers Providers

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Honestly, fake followers / likes are always beset by providers going with quality not quantity. They all seem to compete with the 10k followers for $5 on fiverr market.

As you say, the followers drop, all look fake and are next to worthless. As to recommendation, I don't have any at this time. I would think there is a market for 100-500 REALISTIC and LONG lasting followers for a decent price, but no one seems to cater to the quality market that I am aware of

sorry - not much help