All of my accounts got deleted

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
rob4926

All of my accounts got deleted

Post by rob4926 »

All of my accounts just got deleted. I’m running different proxies on every single one of them. Here are my logs, please check it out thanks. Logs_56919_beatthirstygmailcom_3.5.6.864_soundcloud manager_
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: All of my accounts got deleted

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Review what you did with the accounts.
What footprints you left
Did they always do the same actions? IF 100% of your accounts like 100% of your tracks, it isn't hard for SC to figure out what is going on. If they all have the same bio / link, or spam the same DM or post the same comments, or always spam your profile / track, again it doesn't take much for SC to figure out your game
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

I changed every bio. They all have different URLs ( I used the tumblr method you talked about). I was wondering if it would help if everytime I comment I delete them 24 hours later?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rob4926 wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:45 am I was wondering if it would help if everytime I comment I delete them 24 hours later?
Not tested so cannot say for sure. But I would imagine there is some spam detection on the submit commit function, and not check_for_Spam_comments_after_24_hours

But you can try
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

I’m not sure why I keep getting accounts deleted. I took 20 accounts and changed them all completely.
Each account has its own unique (name, profile picture, bio, website link, comments) there all different on every account. I’m only running 20 comments a day from each and still getting banned. If I send you a link to a couple accounts would you be able to check them out and see if I’m doing anything wrong?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

run some tests.

Create the accounts, but do NOT comment with. Just follow / like. Do they last longer? If so, you have found the issue.

Comments are annoying to users, so are heavily monitored (same as DMs)

Maybe try and build the accounts up first before commenting

Regards,
Martin
rob4926

Post by rob4926 »

Ok I’ll try that and I also want to try the deleting the comments after 24 hours. Does the software have a mass comment deleter as well?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

rob4926 wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:10 pm Ok I’ll try that and I also want to try the deleting the comments after 24 hours. Does the software have a mass comment deleter as well?
Delete comment tab :)