Account cookies and Proxies

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
officialsosick

Account cookies and Proxies

Post by officialsosick »

Quick question I have around 8k accounts all are on proxies and and cookies are generated and stored
sometimes the proxies don't work so the accounts won't work when using them for a action

I went through the settings tab and I see a note about stored cookies and being able to use accounts on 1 ip
so my question is can I run my accounts all on the same IP ( my home IP) and not just the proxies since the cookies
are already generated and will there be a problem if I do?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Account cookies and Proxies

Post by martin@rootjazz »

officialsosick wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:11 am
I went through the settings tab and I see a note about stored cookies and being able to use accounts on 1 ip
so my question is can I run my accounts all on the same IP ( my home IP) and not just the proxies since the cookies
are already generated and will there be a problem if I do?
If you did, SC would know that all these accounts are being run from the same location and will be banned very quick, as no real user will be logging into 8k accounts

If you want to bulk update proxies:

Goto the ACCOUNTS tab
IMPORT the proxies you want to use to the proxy control
CHECK the accounts you want to update
Under the accounts list control, you will see a link
ACCOUNTS PROXIES > REASSIGN PROXIES

Now each proxy in the proxy control will be used in sequence to all the selected accounts