SOUNDCLOUD Manager

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
Newwavewave

SOUNDCLOUD Manager

Post by Newwavewave »

Hi . In the Soundcloud Manager . When " ADDING a second email " . Is there a way for the software to Make the SEcond Email Added being the primary Email ? . I am asking because i have 1000s of old Soundcloud Accounts which have Old primary emails that were never verified , so they cannot be used for comments / messaging . But i noticed that when i added a new email manually and verified the new email added and made it a Primary email for the account . I was able to comment / dms . So basically what i am saying is that , Old accounts when new mail is added as a primary , all old accounts become good for DMS / Comments . And i am aware that the software " ADDS new Emails " but want to know from then how to make those ADDED emails " PRIMARY EMAILS for the accounts " . Thank you and have a wonderful day .
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: SOUNDCLOUD Manager

Post by martin@rootjazz »

I don't think it matters about making the email primary that allows you to comment / DM etc, but the fact you added it and verified it.

When SCM adds a new email and verifies it, the SC account is now verified and can comment / dm etc. Or are you reporting that this is NOT the case any more?