I WANT VERIFIED SOUNDCLOUD ACCOUNTS

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
soundclouder

Re: I WANT VERIFIED SOUNDCLOUD ACCOUNTS

Post by soundclouder »

Well, to be honest, the program does exactly what it's advertised for: create accounts. It's like saying you want your money back after buying a car because you found out that you also need to buy fuel to drive it. It's not the fault of the program/car that proxies/fuel is expensive.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Creating accounts with public proxies, is possible, but you are at the mercy of:
1) Anyone else using the same public proxies
2) Soundcloud knowing you are using public proxies. Just like SCM can scrape lists of public proxies, so can soundcloud, then run analysis on accounts created using those accounts.

Also, public proxies are crap. They just are. Every spammer and their dog are hammering away at them. But there are some good ones out there. You just cannot expect to click scrape and instantly have 1000s of great proxies, it isn't going to happen.

You will need to run some verification /filtering on the lists. But, a proxy that worked now, may be at full capacity in 15 minutes time when you want to use.

One way of filtering the lists is via proxy plays.
When you use a proxy to increase a track plays, if it succeeds it is logged to your LOGS folder with the name
XXXXX_proxy-success.txt
where XXXX is a timestamp i.e. 20130918_

So if you scrape 1000 proxies, then setup an action to increase any track by 500 plays, once the action has complete you can go to your logs folder via:
HELP > LOGS > VIEW FOLDER
then look for the XXXXX_proxy-success.txt and that file will list all working proxies used for the plays action.

You can see this in the video tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF19yD5wtKw

Also, try to find your own list of public proxies. SCM comes with a default list of sites to scrape public proxies from (SETTINGS TAB > PROXY SETTINGS > VIEW PROXY SITE URLS (or similar). 90% of users just use this list, so probably you can assume soundcloud seems many users using the same proxy. Here my hands are tied, if I update the proxy lists, the same problem, everyone using the same.

But if you are one of the small % who bothers to try and find proxies NOT LISTED in SCM, chances are you are the only one using the proxies on soundcloud, thus your success rate goes up,the retention of the accounts increases. But I cannot do this for you (don't ask me to find and send you a list, I won't. Any new proxies I find go into the program for ALL), you have to do it.

Aside from private proxies, you can buy verified lists of public proxies. I know hidemyass sells a life time subscription to a list for about $20, as to the quality of the list I do not know, but one could assume it is better than publicly listed proxies. There are probably also other similar lists out there.
Skinwalker

Post by Skinwalker »

Thanks for the thorough reply, Martin. I guess I'll keep digging around for a while to see what I can come up with.
Ge4z

Post by Ge4z »

Hey all

One question. Cant i just make "real" SC ACC from Different Location to avoid the Same Proxi?
I mean if i make 2 ACC at my Friends House / 2 at University and so on. I dont need like 100 ACC..
My question is will this be working ?
So i can rum all the ACC from the SCM?
Or is this useless because SCM will run with the Standart Proxi List?

THX for your Time.

PS: if i need privat Proxis has someone 1 Good Page to buy some?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ge4z wrote:Hey all

One question. Cant i just make "real" SC ACC from Different Location to avoid the Same Proxi?
I mean if i make 2 ACC at my Friends House / 2 at University and so on. I dont need like 100 ACC..
yes, that is fine, the accounts will be made on the local IP.

However, when you come to use the accounts, they will be used by whatever is the local IP.

But you can create a few accounts per IP. This would be the same as you being in multiple bands, having a few DJ alter egos for different genres etc. It is perfect reasonable to create 5 or so accounts on a local IP and maintain them from a single IP IF USED WISELY.

A lot depends on usage, if you start hammering away mesaging everyone, you are likely to lose the accounts quicker than if you set them up to work like a normal user would

PS: if i need privat Proxis has someone 1 Good Page to buy some?
Just do a search on google, they are much a muchness.
Ge4z

Post by Ge4z »

Ok thanks man.
So i can use ACC (created with different IPs (max5 on 1 IP) manually) as my little friends and if i don't fuck up with them they will be good / safe
or i really need to get some proxy servers to get 100% safe? ( I mean if i use the Follow Aktion the Log is: Cookie login successful Mo Proxy. Did every ACC i have in the SCM now log in over my Home IP?)
cheers
Last edited by Ge4z on Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skinwalker

Post by Skinwalker »

Another question: do I need to buy a CAPTCHA cracking service, too? I've input dozens of captchas in the manual input pop-up and none of them have been successful.

I also searched tons of proxy pages and manually assembled a long list of Elite and Highly Anonymous proxies combined with the list of proxies from all the .proxysuccess logs. Even using those proxies, I've only been able to create a handful of unverified accounts. With those unverified accounts, using the few successful proxies I've found, I'm only able to get a tiny fraction of streams and favorites that I attempt.

Can you please make a full tutorial for how to create valid accounts from start to finish, including all the info people need to know before buying the program, including that they'll have to spend additional money on bulk emails, captcha crackers, private proxies, etc.?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Ge4z wrote:Ok thanks man.
So i can use ACC (created with different IPs (max5 on 1 IP) manually) as my little friends and if i don't fuck up with them they will be good / safe
or i really need to get some proxy servers to get 100% safe? ( I mean if i use the Follow Aktion the Log is: Cookie login successful Mo Proxy. Did every ACC i have in the SCM now log in over my Home IP?)
cheers
5 accounts per IP can be ok, depends on what you do with the accounts as well

did every ACC i have in the SCM now log in over my Home IP?)
If you did not specify to use proxies, then the local IP is used, whereever you may be. It does not tie the account to the connection you were using at the time.

You can update the accounts proxies via the ACCOUNTS TAB, fill in the proxies to the proxy control, check the accounts to update, select ACCOUNT PROXIES > REASSIGN
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Skinwalker wrote:Another question: do I need to buy a CAPTCHA cracking service, too? I've input dozens of captchas in the manual input pop-up and none of them have been successful.
If you don't want to enter the captchas then yes. Soundcloud.com decides to show the captcha based on number of signsup per IP, or IP location and some other analysis of the sign up.

You can signup to a captcha solving service like deathbycaptcha.com who will solve the captchas for you, costs about $10 for 10k. Your details can be entered into the SETTINGS tab

I also searched tons of proxy pages and manually assembled a long list of Elite and Highly Anonymous proxies combined with the list of proxies from all the .proxysuccess logs. Even using those proxies, I've only been able to create a handful of unverified accounts. With those unverified accounts, using the few successful proxies I've found, I'm only able to get a tiny fraction of streams and favorites that I attempt.
Proxies listed on websites, cannot be assumed to be working 100%, they just won't, actually, most won't. But some will. Also, if manually entering lists of sites for SCM to scrape, the proxies MUST EXIST IN THE SOURCE CODE OF THE PAGE, and not be built at run time using javascript. Some sites do not want scrapers scraping the sites, so obsfuscate the proxies in the code so SCM won't be able to scrape them

Can you please make a full tutorial for how to create valid accounts from start to finish, including all the info people need to know before buying the program, including that they'll have to spend additional money on bulk emails, captcha crackers, private proxies, etc.?
Ok, will add it to the list for next week.

But it basically boils down to
1) Get a good list of working proxies
2) check unverified accounts
3) click create

or
1) Get a good list of working proxies
2) load in POP ENABLED email addresses
3) click create

If accounts are failing, it is usually (1) or if creating verified accounts, it could be (2) as SCM cannot log into the email account to retreive the mail

If I was to use public proxies, then you have to understand the accounts may not last forever, so I wouldn't bother verifying, just create unverified accounts. If I wanted long lasting accounts, I would use private proxies then use email accounts.
So for unverified accounts, I would use the plays trick to get working proxies for plays. Then once I had 100 proxies, I would attempt to create 20 accounts. The longer you leave it after verifying proxies, the less likely they are to work.

Then I would keep incrementing in small numbers. As opposed to try to scrape a list of 500 proxies, then do a 500 create run.

Slowly slowly catch a monkey ;-)
Ge4z

Post by Ge4z »

One Last question to this Topic.
I have a nun Statik Internet at home so i do get a new ip each Day. So can i create 5 ACC a Day because of the new ip each Day or am i wrong ?
THX