I WANT VERIFIED SOUNDCLOUD ACCOUNTS

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
soundcloudjobs

I WANT VERIFIED SOUNDCLOUD ACCOUNTS

Post by soundcloudjobs »

Hi if anyone is selling verified soundcloud accounts please email me I am interested in buying few, I have also noted that gmail is the safest soundcloud accounts.
I also want to let you guys know if you looking for gmail verified email accounts I can supply unlimited in 24hours all accounts will work 100%

you can email me on tarrynromez@yahoo.com
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: I WANT VERIFIED SOUNDCLOUD ACCOUNTS

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi, perhaps give some more information to get a better response
  • how much you are looking to pay
    What kind of accounts you are looking for? (top quality last forever, or cheap, low quality deleted in a month
    etc
    etc
Please don't reply you are looking for accounts costing 1cent each that last forever. Quality accounts take time and effort to build, the higher the quality the more love they require, the higher cost.
soundcloudjobs

Post by soundcloudjobs »

Hi I am looking at purchasing top quality accounts I am willing to pay $35 per 100 accounts but whoever renders the service must provide a gaurantee that the accounts are top quality meaning they will never get blocked
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

tbh, I doubt you will get much demand. A guarantee that the accounts will NEVER get blocked is not something anyone can promise. As it will depend what *you* do with the accounts. A guarantee with an unknown like that is too risky (if it was to be honoured)

Also, it will cost $1 per account for really top quality accounts (one per proxy) that have the best bet of not being banned. You cannot get that for 33cents an account. Not with a guarantee. Also the proxy would be best tied to the accounts. So how do you intend to run the accounts if you don't have access to the proxy that created them?

By logging into multiple accounts with the same proxy, greater risk of a ban, problems with your guarantee clause.

Now, I have no doubt someone can / will sell accounts for that price as it is a good price, but it won't be the highest quality and I doubt with a forever guarantee. But perhaps with a few weeks
soundclouder

Post by soundclouder »

I have access to thousands of private, dedicated elite proxies and am willing to create 100 email verified soundcloud accounts (1 account per IP) for 35$. All IPs are basically virgin and therefore of course google and spamhouse passed etc... I can create about 1000 accounts per week.

I already made a lot for myself and they work very well. As long as you don't abuse them they should last forever. Like admin said, I have no control over what you're doing with these accounts, so I cannot give you a guarantee they will never be banned, though.

If you're interested, PM me.
soundcloudjobs

Post by soundcloudjobs »

Hi admin

thank you for the response , is there any chance of you doing a updated video on how to make accounts using SCM as this is a problem everyone is experiencing, when I bought at SCM this is one of the main reason's of purchasing it, to make accounts, unfortunately I cannot succeed making successful accounts, Now I do understand that you said it was a thing of the past for the making of bulk accounts, but please advice us on a safe way to making accounts with a video tutorial. Like I said I bought the bot for the purpose of making accounts.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

What is the problem making accounts?

Any particular area you want me to cover?

What kind of accounts?

Let me know more details on what you want and I will do a video this week
Skinwalker

Post by Skinwalker »

I, too, would love a tutorial on successfully creating verified SC accounts with avatars, etc. I spent hours digging through different threads to assemble a system for what I thought was the process for creating verified accounts. I'll outline my steps and the outcome below:

Preparatory steps:
1. I bought 1000 Hotmail emails for $6 from the person suggested in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=269&p=3937&hilit=1000#p3937
2. After receiving the emails & respective passwords in a .txt file, I added the POP settings to the end of each of the 1000 email address/password combos so the format was as such: HelenaesBertrandoo491@hotmail.com,wmscbk73,pop3.live.com,995,true (email,password,popserver,popport,ssl)
3. I created usernames and first/last names to appear similar to the emails: Helena-Bertrando,Helena,Bertrando (username,first,last)
4. I manually collected avatars and inserted them into a folder to match the order of the names so that the avatar/name combos would seem realistic.

Once I prepared all this data, I performed a test run of just 20 accounts to make sure it all worked. Here were those steps:
1. I opened the Create Accounts tab of SCManager and imported the email .txt list, leaving the "Do not verify email account" box unticked.
2. I set the "# Accounts" to 20, and I left the "threads" at 1.
3. I selected the folder where the avatars for the 20 users were stored in order.
4. I unticked "Random Usernames," left "Random Numbers" ticked, and unticked "Reuse" usernames.
5. I pasted the username,first,last list into the "Names" box in order.
6. I scraped for proxies using the "Highly Anon" setting with the "Validate soundcloud.com" box ticked and the "Multi Acs per proxy" box unticked.
7. I clicked "Create Accounts" and then ran the process in the Processing tab.

After the process finished, I ended up with 1 verified user, 1 unverified user, and 18 fails. Neither of the 2 accounts successfully created had avatars - I had to manually log-in to the 1 successful account to upload the avatar.

I hope I'm making some really silly mistake or forgetting something obvious (or better yet, something not so obvious). If they were all fails, I would think I had obviously messed something up, but having one success sort of throws a wrench in that theory. Martin, you've been really quick to respond to most of these threads and to emails, etc. Can you help me out? Thanks!
soundclouder

Post by soundclouder »

There's your mistake: You can't create accounts with scraped proxies any more. And even if you succeed, they won't last long. You need expensive private proxies nowadays.
Skinwalker

Post by Skinwalker »

@soundclouder Oh, man... for real? I looked up private proxy services, and boy o' boy, those are not cheap.

If that's true, I guess now comes the point where I decide if I want to take them up on their 100% money back guarantee since the main reason I purchased the program was to create verified accounts for comments, shares, and favorites on my dorky little profile. :-/

Martin, if you've got any thoughts or know of any workarounds for creating legitimate verified accounts without buying private proxies, I'm all ears.