Real-looking promo with SCM?

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
Bartekef

Real-looking promo with SCM?

Post by Bartekef »

Hey do you have any idea how to make real - looking drip feed promo with SCM?
Or maybe you got any service in mind that would help me doing this?

Basically, some people hit me up for reposts, retweets etc. as I have big following. They pay for that. I want to add some extra sauce to it, so they would come back. So when they buy promo, not only I will repost and retweet but also add some fake likes, retweets and plays from real-looking profiles previously made. But I don't think it's easy to manage that with SCM, creating hundreds of profiles etc. So maybe you know any service like that???

Also Player increaser seem like can't scrape proxys. It returns me 0 after I do 'scrape proxies'

Thanks !
support@rootjazz

Re: Real-looking promo with SCM?

Post by support@rootjazz »

Also Player increaser seem like can't scrape proxys. It returns me 0 after I do 'scrape proxies'

Thanks !
Can you please send me the screenshot of what you are getting?

If you can't then send us the log. Here are the steps -

GOTO APPLICATION TOP BAR
HELP > LOG > DELETE ALL THE LOGS

RUN THE ACTION

GOTO HELP > LOG > SUBMIT

Do not run any other actions, just run the action and after it ends, submit the log, also note the log id
Post the log ID here.

For me, the proxy scraper is working just fine. I have just checked it.
, creating hundreds of profiles etc. So maybe you know any service like that???
I don't know any currently.
Or maybe you got any service in mind that would help me doing this?

Do you mean like insatdub / twitterdub has?
Scm has a promo module already. Not sure what are you lookiing for.
The module all the possible automation options. Please check the image below.

Can you tell me how do you want it?

virtuoso

Post by virtuoso »

Where can I access this tab? Can't seem to find it :-s
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

The promo module can be accessed via the start menu item.

Some more details on what you mean would be helpful. Are you trying to promote your account (that you have un:pw for, or external accounts)
not only I will repost and retweet but also add some fake likes, retweets and plays from real-looking profiles previously made.
For this you would use the MASS tabs, they provide exactly the functionality you are asking for. Select your (n) fake accounts, then instruct them to like / repost / follow listen to your targeted profile / track

But I don't think it's easy to manage that with SCM,

Once you have the accounts it is.
mass tab >check accounts > select what to do (like / repost / follow) > specify numbers> click run :)
creating hundreds of profiles etc.

you need good proxies for accounts (not free scraped public proxies).
you need 2captcha credit: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3896
if you don't need verified accounts, then that's it. specify (n) accounts and click create.
If you want verified accounts, then you need to provide POP enabled email accounts so the program can access and click verification email)

Thanks !
probably you have a COUNTRY FILTER, check the filter buttons and remove anything specified then try again. If that doesn't work, as support said, submit logs

HELP > LOGS > SUBMIT

then send your logs ID - the first 4 numbers is sufficient (displayed after successful uploading of logs)