Help finding a working proxy

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
weekendvictories

Help finding a working proxy

Post by weekendvictories »

Hi,

I recently purchased the software, and I have been trying to log in with my soundcloud account.

After stepping through the browswer login cookie issue (I assume you have to do this with every new proxy??) I started getting new errors, relating to my proxy not working.

I was wondering where you find proxies to use, and how you can make sure they work in a different way than just trial and error via soundcloud manager.

If anyone has recommendations for a service to use that would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Help finding a working proxy

Post by martin@rootjazz »

https://soundcloudmanager.com/download.html

login updated just now.

As for proxies, you can scrape free / public proxies, but they are crap and I wouldn't waste your time these days with using them for accounts - plays boosts fine, but that's it.

For proxies, last I tried were proxyninja (or maybe ninjaproxies - one is a copycat company) they were alright, but most providers are alright, the more you pay the better the proxy really
weekendvictories

Hi,

when I went to download the latest stable version my computer blocked it because it said virus detected (even on the most liberal settings)

I am curious as to what is going on..

Thanks
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

weekendvictories wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:39 am Hi,

when I went to download the latest stable version my computer blocked it because it said virus detected (even on the most liberal settings)

I am curious as to what is going on..

Thanks
This is a false positive and Windows smart screen provided that. Please ignore that and keep installing.

Regards
weekendvictories

Okay well my computer won't let me download the program.

Can you please advise on what steps need to be taken to resolve this issue?
weekendvictories

I have turned off all internet related download securities (smartscreen and windows defender) and I am still getting an error. The file is deleted upon download completion.

I am at a loss, and have yet to be able to use this software since purchasing it. Perhaps the download/install process is to complex for me.

What is the route to request a refund?
support@rootjazz

Post by support@rootjazz »

weekendvictories wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:10 pm I have turned off all internet related download securities (smartscreen and windows defender) and I am still getting an error. The file is deleted upon download completion.

I am at a loss, and have yet to be able to use this software since purchasing it. Perhaps the download/install process is to complex for me.

What is the route to request a refund?
https://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html

Turn on everything you have turned off.
The bot is Recoded and no issue right now.

If you really want a refund then let me know.
:)

Regards