Comment deleter

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
soundhatter

Comment deleter

Post by soundhatter »

I need a mass comment deleter (For comments I have made) because souncloud makes it as difficult as possible to adjust and its driving me mad lol 480+ comments to remove lol
If you could find a way around this I will be so happy.
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Re: Comment deleter

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi, as this is basically a personal feature that has little wide spread appeal, it isn't something I will be looking to implement (unless many other users start requesting it)

I do offer the chance to "sponsor" features. Basically, this is a bribe to get me to implement your "must have" feature now, that would otherwise not be implemented, or not for the foreseeable future. I didn't use to offer this, as I felt bad asking for additional money after you have just purchased the software. However, a couple of users asked if they could contribute to the dev time for a feature if I implemented for a priority, so now make this option known.

If interested, I can spec out how long it will take and let you know a price.
stantheman

Post by stantheman »

+1
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Had a request for this from email, so that makes 3 votes for it. Will get it added for next dev cycle. That may be end of this week or early next. Depends what crops up (today had to take dog to vet, locate a pickaxe and rescued a diseased puppy being chased away by a man with a broom).