Mass follow doubts

Discussions to do with Soundcloud Manager. Do not use for support, use the dedicated support forum for help requests
johnpeter123

Mass follow doubts

Post by johnpeter123 »

Hi

i created some 3000+ accs using proxies and mass follow particular user account.
But after within 1 or 2 days all followers drop and followers accs suspended.

I used many methods, Used unique proxies for follow,single thread,time interval and almost all methods tried, but still not got success.
I can mass like,comment without any problem.It works good...
But Mass follow only making me problem.

Admin or any other members kindly share working mass follow method...

Thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Soundcloud follow bot

Post by martin@rootjazz »

Hi,

Accounts are banned because Soundcloud has found a way to mass link the accounts to a single IP, or some other metric.

Soundcloud does not want you to mass create accounts and fake their stats, they are looking for you. You are trying to hide from them

1) IP variation.
If you are using public proxies scraped by the program, so are the other users. Best thing you can do is try to find some new websites that can be scraped for public proxies. For this reason, I have not included everysingle possible page that could be used. Those that work a bit to find some more can get unabused proxies.

2) What does soundcloud look for.
Maybe your accounts are being flagged, because an account had no new followers for a week, then BLAM 3k in an hour. This would be easy to detect by soundcloud who can then instigate reviews of the accounts and use other metrics for detecting bots.
Maybe Tracks uploaded
Have they listened to any tracks
Did they favourite anything
Upload an avatar
etc etc

3) Pause / Repeat actions.
You do not need to give 3k followers in 10 minutes. Do one every 10 minutes, until you have given 100. Then repeat the action in 24 hours.

Soundcloud Manager creates accounts just as a user would in the browser. If accounts are being banned, it is due to usage.

Botting it a game, Soundcloud is changing the rules and improving all the time, so must we
johnpeter123

Re: Mass follow doubts

Post by johnpeter123 »

admin i accept all your points

but i think soundcloud is not very strict, because soundcloud not worry about mass increase plays, downloads, likes, comments....
Then why strict with mass follow??
I think we need to find loop hole of mass follow.I think it is easy to possible but not got idea.
What you think Admin?
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Soundcloud is strict on somethings and totally lax on other things.

You can post messages to groups without restrictions, 10k messages an hour, no problem (well you could, I haven't tried for a while).

But track comments / PMs, you can barely send 3 every 5 minutes.

Am not sure a Mass Follow loophole exists. If soundcloud is listener and monitoring follows to accounts for strange behaviour, nothing can be done (apart from go slow and steady with quality accounts)
johnpeter123

Post by johnpeter123 »

ok admin.
I accept all your points.

kindly tell me some blue print for follow 5000 followers without followers drop.
i can create accs with public proxies or hma vpns only.
so tell plan based on my situation....

thank you
martin@rootjazz
Site Admin

Soundcloud follow bot

for follow 5000 followers without followers drop.
The best way is to gain real followers as opposed to fake followers.

Real followers can / will turn into fans who listen to your music and enjoy it (this is what it is all about right?)
Real followers will spread your music through word of mouth (the best way)
Real followers will intereact with your account through likes / comments / repost. Real organic promotion.

This should be your focus, not some arbritary 5,000 follower limit.

If you account is new with 0 follower, 0 plays, 0 likes, giving your self a starting boost is a good idea. But why the 5000 figure?

The idea behind giving your account a starting boost, is so that when people (real people) find your musics through search / shares, it doesn't appear empty. Seeing a track with 1000+ plays in total, with 100 plays this week, with some likes and comments and that the artist has a healthy follower count (this only needs to be 100s IMO), then you will be checked out.

Does having 5000 followers mean users surfing soundcloud will think "I must listen to this" more than 500?

So I would suggest a mentality shift and utilizing your energies differently. With the goal being real fans, not statistics.

But if you do want 5000+ followers, then
1) set up follow and unfollow routines to run daily automatically (playing a random song for each follow)
2) set up search and fav / like routines to run daily automatically (playing a random song for each follow)
3) set up search and track comment routines to run daily automatically (playing a random song for each follow)

This will take care of real followers

Then just start making accounts. In the latest update http://soundcloudmanager.com/updatetesting.html you can now create Non-email verified accounts. Test those out, test email verified accounts, then bulk create as many as you can with the best proxies you can.

For each account, do something. Search and fav with play a few tracks. Search and comment on a few tracks (with play). Search and follow.

Then after a week or two, if the accounts are still alive, mass follow your account WITH A HUGE delay.

It is unusual for an account to get 1000 follows in an hour. SO DO NOT DO IT. Soundcloud can know your account does not have this traffic, then COULD fire off analysis of your stats and then decide to bulk ban. NOTE I do not know this, just thinking what soundcloud COULD do. Or another way, what would I do to detect bots if I owned soundcloud. YOU MUST BE THINKING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME. Setup your routine with a big as pause as you can, one follow every 5 minutes with a single thread. Ok this will take a long time to give 5000 follows 5*5000= 17 days. But you need to trade off safety with results. 17 days. Isn't that long. Not if your end goal is better publicity for your music

This isn't a fault in SCM, if you choose to give yourself 5000 follows in an hour and get them all banned. The bot is just a dumb tool, it will do as it is told.
arcan210

Post by arcan210 »

Here is a general rule: If you use public proxies to create or log into your accounts, they will be deleted. You may get a month, or two... but eventually they will mass-ban and you will lose them all. They can, and do, scrape proxies from all known sources. They then watch these IP addresses to see who is using them to log in. They use this information to build a picture of your bot-network, and before you know it they will wipe them all out.

ONLY USE PRIVATE PROXIES for logging in. If you use public ones, your accounts have an expiration date. There is no way around that. If you cannot afford private proxies then you need to limit your activities to plays and downloads, which are easier to get away with. They will eventually block those IP addresses, but you can always scrape fresh ones for plays/downloads. Any account that is tied to those IPs when banned, will also be banned.
megatron

Post by megatron »

<edit> I am a mega twat and will not advertise other products here without permission</edit>